Part-time Assistant/Receptionist needed at Gina Le (with FT growth potential!).
We need an organized, personable self-starter who has or is working towards a valid New York state cosmetology license. Reliability is an absolute must! We work extremely hard, and also love what we do and treat our clients and each other like gold. If this sounds like you, stop by with a resumé + brief cover letter, or e-mail them to email@example.com. Do NOT call the salon!
- An independent salon in the heart of the Meatpacking
- A tight-knit, hard-working team of 3 stylists (includes the owner)
- Highly professional and serious about hair, but have fun doing it!
- Dedicated to providing individualized, caring and consistent artistry and client service
- Being a warm, knowledgeable first point of contact for clients or potential clients, both on the phone and in person
- Scheduling appointments via phone and e-mail
- Greeting, checking out and shampooing clients, and staying attuned to both their and stylists’ needs throughout their visit
- Keyholding duties (opening the doors on time and staying to close as scheduled/needed)
- Restocking and inventory
- Staying organized in a heavy multitasking environment is a must
- Growing your knowledge of hair, services and products
- Keeping our compact space squeaky clean and running efficiently
A great job for a student or recent graduate. We want you to grow with us! Once more: To apply, stop by with your resumé + brief cover letter during our business hours, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Repeat: Do NOT call the salon!